|Registration Mixer - Hobo’s - (120 NW 3rd Ave).
Come grab some food, meet your fellow teammates, size up the competition, and play some BILLIARDS, baby! HAPPY HOUR from 6p to 7p. The 9-ball tournament starts at 7:30p... sharp! $5 buy-in, proceeds go to Camp Starlight, and prizes will be awarded to the top three shooters. READ ’EM AND RACK ’EM!
11:00am - 5:00pm
|5th Annual International LGBTQ Coed Soccer Tournament at Delta Park in N. Portland
|Fields 1, 2 and Strasser at Delta Park, Portland, OR I-5 and Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Exit 307
We will set up near fields 1 and 2.
Please arrive early to sign in and warm up. Kick off at 11:00am sharp!
Two fields are grass and one is turf.
We'll have some refreshments and snacks.
Bring some water, sunblock, hats and other sun protection!
Something to sit on.
If you are playing, please bring shin guards, they are REQUIRED!
We will provide jerseys for all teams to wear. FYI..possible colors you may be sporting are red, navy, black, silver, green or sky blue. So consider yourself warned to prevent a possible fashion faux pas!
8:00pm - LATE
|Post-Tournament Celebration EXTRAVAGANZA - location TBD
11:00am - 3:00pm
|Farewell Brunch - location TBD
NetRippers members will be opening their homes up to guests and will try to take as many visitors as we can. To request housing, please complete the registration form and our housing coordinator will get in touch with you. Please mention any allergies or special needs when writing, and whether you are comfortable crashing on a couch or floorspace.
If you are seeking hotel accommodations, you may reserve a room in downtown Portland at the Embassy Suites
(319 SW Pine Street, Portland 97204
) for only $189 a night!
That’s a standard room with 2 queen sized beds and as many bodies as you can fit! Just call 1-800-693-7898
and say you are with the NetRippers Tournament. Reserve before June 14th to secure the deal!
This year we are proud to announce that all tournament registration fees and proceeds will benefit Camp Starlight! To learn more about Camp Starlight and the wonderful work they do, please visit their website: http://www.camp-starlight.org/
- Out of town players, FREE! (You are welcome to donate to Camp Starlight as well)
- NetRippers Members who have paid membership dues for 2013: $5.00
- Portland Metro area Non-Members wishing to play in the tournament: $25.00
- Register early! All fees go up by $10 on June 18th!
Please contact us with any questions or concerns by using our contact form
and we will contact you as soon as possible.
You can register for our 2013 Tournament online by clicking HERE
Thank You for your support 2012 Sponsors!!
Special thanks to these local companies for providing food and services for our 2011 Green and Sustaninable
- Asian Reporter, 922 N. Killingsworth St. Donated Ref fees, A/V equipment, Volunteer T-shirts, wristbands, tables, canopies, etc. www.asianreporter.com
- New Cascadia Traditional, 1700 SE 6th Avenue. Bagels and muffins. www.newcascadiatraditional.com
- Mike M. Boxes and boxes of oranges!
- Know Thy Food, 3434 SE Milwaukie Ave. Plates, glasses, bowls and cloth napkins. knowthyfood.com
- Community Environmental Services at Portland State University, made possible by the City of Portland's Bureau of Planning and Sustainability. Trash, compost and recycling. www.pdx.edu/ces/
For information on becoming a sponsor, please click here